All appliances purchased from Al Utronki’s Appliance include a 1 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty. Details on what is included, and exclusions can be found in your Owners Guide for your appliance.
Excelsior Extended Warranty
The Excelsior Appliance Service Experience gives consumers the peace of mind in knowing their new appliance will function properly. They have the choice in protection and coverage on almost every appliance in the home. It’s the ultimate choice for risk-free living with quick, easy access to service if needed with real value and affordable pricing!
What they offer:
- Prepaid 5 or 3 Year Service Plan (Includes base manufacturer’s warranty of 1 year)
- No deductible
- 100% parts and labor for mechanical and / or electrical breakdowns (non cosmetic)
- Surge Protection
- “No lemon” clause (after 3 failures of the same part during term of plan)
- Plus Bonus coverages! (limited coverage on bins, doors, control knobs, lost food, etc.)
4 Easy Ways to Make a Service Claim:
Have your invoice number and do one of the following within 14 days of noticing the problem:
- Visit our website excelsiorservice.com . To submit your claim, you will be required to register your information following the prompts. This will also give you 24/7 access.
- If you own and Apple or Android smart phone or tablet, download the FREE “Service by Excelsior” App. Once you register your information, you will be able to submit your claim. This gives you 24/7 access.
- Contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-661-7317 to reach your dedicated customer service specialist, who will be more than happy to start the registration and claim process with you.
The Not So Fine Print:
- Excelsior offers a complete service for parts and labor for 3, 4, or 5 years. In addition to the Legal guarantee and the normal manufacture’s warranty. Legal guarantee applies to Quebec residents.
- Repairs or replacements due to misuse, mishandling or abuse are excluded and not eligible for service.
- Appliances covered under this service plan must be mechanically inoperable to be repaired or replaced, with the exception of the bonus coverages. This does not include scratches, dents, chipping, cigarette burns, discoloring/yellowing/fading, deterioration of appearance, general soiling, stains, cosmetic rusting and loss or damage resulting from external causes.
- Once the original appliance covered by this service plan has been replaced or has incurred repairs up to the original purchase price, the service plan will be deemed as having fulfilled its obligations.
- In the event that a service call is placed, and the technician finds that there is no fault that is covered by the service plan, we will cover the cost of this call one time only. If this happens a second time, the owner will be billed for the costs associated with the service call.
- Maximum liability of this service plan is the original purchase price of the appliance.
In the event an appliance requires installation/uninstallation, any associated charges for this are not covered by this service plan.
We value your feedback, inquiries, and suggestions.